30/06/2010

Ladybug Tilda & Romantic Tilda



Good Evening All,
I felt I have neglected my blog lately so I thought I'd upload a couple of cards I've been working on between cleaning the house from top to bottom, I feel so much happier crafting when I know the house is all clean & tidy around me...am I the only one or am I mad? this sunny weather always makes me feel like I've got more energy to blast through everything too, I'm loving it, hope you are too.
The ladybug tilda is my new stamp for this week, I've seen it used so much and I just love it. Well take care everyone and see you all soon. Love Teresa xx

12 comments:

Carol said...

Hiya my friend!! Long time no see hehe! You're right, you have been neglecting your blog just as I have been neglecting dc lol! I've become so engrossed in blogland that nothing else matters. Your cards are just gorgeous as always and I've missed seeing your work so please don't neglect us here in blogland. I'm also enjoying the heat and thought possibly I was the only one hehe. Have a lovely evening Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Teresa
Both stunning cards,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kathleen said...

Both gorgeous card. Love the lace on the 2nd card. Kathleen x

coops said...

2 beautiful cards teresa,the tildas are gorgeous and i love your colours,papers and layouts.luv coops.xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous cards and love the colours you have chose for both.
louise xx

Hells said...

2 beautiful cards Teresa. love Hells xx

Irene said...

2 beautiful cards Teresa, i've not crafted for nearly a week, been too busy with family,and this heat is no good for me, but going to make a card tonight, love Irene

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwwww they are both gorgeous darl... but thats what I expect from you now ;oP hehehe love n hugz Angie xXx

Messi Jessi said...

Both gorgeous cards, love the stripes on the romantic one and ladybug Tilda is so cute! Love her xxx

Viv said...

Lovely cards

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo another beautiful card teresa ... you have some lovely stamps and also some great design ideas ... love the colours you use tooo ... happy crafting ... Sandy

Noreen said...

2 beautiful cards, I love the muted colours you've used for them. xx