27/11/2011

Back again...

Hello it's me again, 
well actually I'm scheduling these two posts so hopefully I will still be in the land of nod :o)
...oh come on it's Sunday and I don't lay in bed usually, this is a one off for me...
Anyway...here is my other card because today is also the Addicted to Stamps Challenge 
and we are making Christmas cards yay!
How easy is that eh? would you like to come and join us? 
Here is my card ...

The base



and if you need some inspiration the other DT ladies over at Addicted to Stamps have made some  real beauties!

For this card I've used;
Magnolia papers, layered & stitched
Tan lace, holly leaves and poinsettia from Michaels
Magnolia doo hickey dies ~ cat, lovely fence & lamp post
the lovely snowball trim is from The stamp basket (see sidebar)
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch (I actually just used the tiny snowflakes)
Distress ink edges ~ Antique linen
Distress paint ~ picket fence
and lots of stickles stardust

Challenges;
TOMIC ~ Animal Mania
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge ~ more than one fold

That's it for now, thanks for any comments and close the door quietly on the way out :o)
 (I'm hopefully still sleeping lol)
See you later, luv & hugs

21 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun,adore the scene you have created and the colors are divine,hugs cherylx

Marion said...

Wow Teresa,
This is stunning. I wouldn't have thought of this colour combo but it is fab.
Such a sweet Tilda and beautiful colouring as always.
Hope you managed to get your lie in. Closing door softly.
hugs
Marion

Catherine said...

This is fab, love the snowball trim....

Christina said...

Woww that is a really gorgeous card again Teresa!!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

I'm typing very quietly too, just in case...I think your card is gorgeous, love your colouring..and fabulous details.. the pom poms are so cute..[shhhh...]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fleur said...

Stunning card Teresa, really must get this sweet Tilda
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Teresa.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janette said...

Morning Teresa, How fab, another gorgeous, pretty card.xx

Christa said...

Hi Teresa , lovely card !! Christa.

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow another stunning card Teresa! i do love your cards!

Lisa Minckler said...

Do hope you got some good sleep in...while you dreamt, I drooled over your card!
This is fantabulous!! Completely gorgeous details everywhere for the eye to enjoy and those tiny snowflakes...wonderful!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "More Than 1 Fold" challenge.
Good luck to you,
Lisa xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card Teresa !! Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs
Tina

Marion said...

Wow, wonderful cards! Your colouring, your colour combinations and the lovely details - gorgeous!
Hugs Marion

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Teresa, wow hun love everything, the colours scheme the die cuts, the gorgeous image did I say everything! lol, hugs Liz xx

Mandy said...

Oh hun I have been catching up on your blog, yes I've been here a while, my god woman you are knocking out some stunners and this one is no exception, I love it
hugs Mandy xx

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I love the pompom trim. Hope you enjoyed your lie in. Lee xx

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love your cute little cat too! and the lace is just perfect too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our More than 1 fold challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have Digi candy on my blog too!

LaJanette said...

What a great card full of amazing details; loving the pom-pom easel stopper. Great snow look!

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week; hope to see you again next challenge:0)

Hugs;
Janette

The Stamp Basket said...

Aah, this is lovely - love what you have done with the pom-pom trim...so effective! Hugs, Janet xx