04/02/2012

I can't believe I forgot this one...

...I made my DT card for the Joanna Sheen blog and totally forgot to blog it, on the 1st of Feb our new challenge started called 'Love is in the air'
Here is my card...
It was only today that I popped over to the blog to look at the lovely entries in the challenge that I realised...doh! I forgot my card.
There's so much going on over there, if you are not already apart of it, I can strongly recommend it, there's a great prize of £30 Joanna Sheen Gift voucher for the winner of the random chosen card each month for our challenge, (don't forget to see if you are last months winner!) there's also a daily talent spot where if your card is chosen, it is displayed on the blog for all to see for the day and there has been some real beauties!
AND... every week we have a great blog candy, this week it's this beautiful stamp set 
So hurry on over and join in the fun! 
remember if you don't have a blog you can still join in the fun here

Don't forget to see if you are last months winner!

Thanks for looking
love & hugs

16 comments:

tilly said...

This is so cute and cuddly, how could you forget it lol.....love the layout and papers
Tilly

Catherine said...

This is beautiful, love the colours....

susiestacey said...

Hi Teresa, gorgeous card, fancy forgetting to load a challenge card - sometimes our heads are full of cotton wool lol x Susan x

regency jean said...

This is such a cute card Teresa.

arjette said...

Ooohhh this is such a cute card!!!

gr. arjette.

Fleur said...

This is adorable Teresa
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and what a cute image:) Sandra H

Jayne A said...

really cute card.

Jayne
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet Teresa, I love the papers and that image is soooo sweet
Lindsay xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is so sweet Teresa, the image is just adorable and I love the gorgeous papers :)
Kelly.x

Patrice said...

Such a sweet card!

coops said...

aw love this teresa.the image is so sweet and gorgeous pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

This is so gorgeous, Teresa. What a shame you forgot to post it (easily done when you're so busy busy with DT stuff) Glad we got to see it in the end :-) Donna xx

marion said...

Ow what a cutie, would be a shame not to show it. Hugs, marion

Tina said...

Such a cute card, love House Mouse images. Tinaxx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Teresa, this is just as precious as ever hun!! I adore the image and I hope you'll join us at the House Mouse $ Friends challenge blog sometime! HUGS :)