22/07/2012

Joanna Sheen New Challenge ~ Animal Antics


Good Morning everyone,
hope you are well.
I have lot's of cards to post today, 3 DT cards and another special one so I better get started.

First up it's Joanna Sheen
We have a lovely challenge for you today called
Animal Antics
Yes time to get those furry stamps out :o)
there's some adorable little animals on there
here is my card



It felt a little strange for me to be making a card from a CD as I'm so used to stamping & colouring
 but this cute little kitty was so adorable and I felt the card didn't need much decorating. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget there's a fantastic £15 voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen to be won
(who couldn't spend that eh?)
We also have some fantastic candy this week over on the Joanna Sheen blog a fabulous 6 gorgeous floral stamps, so to be in with a chance of winning just pop over and become a follower (if you're not already one) and add a comment to the candy post Here

See you again shortly with another card,
hugs

7 comments:

Ally said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww that's just a card for Bailey!!! So sweet with this little cutie on it! Wonderful creation!
xoxo, Alessandra

emma mitchell said...

Gorgeous and elegant card, love this super cute kitty .
Hugs Emma xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, that adorable kitten looks just like a cat we used to have.
Hugs Sue

rachel said...

beautiful card Teresa - I love this CD but I know what you mean about using one - these days it seems that stamps and colouring rule the roost for me too - maybe I'll sort it out for this particular challenge! Hugs Teresa xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Teresa and the image is just so adorable look very much like my stray cat which l have now adopted for a number of years:)x

marion said...

Owww what a lovely cat ! Hugs, Marion

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD AND SUCH A CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X