04/01/2014

2nd Scrapbook Page ~ My Mum

You may remember back in 2012 I made my first Scrapbook page here
well I've been wanting to make another ever since but not got around to it, until yesterday :)
I made this one for my lovely Mum
I was inspired to make this by a wonderfully talented lady name Gabrielle, who has the most fabulous blog, her scrapbook pages and cards are so beautiful.
I used the sketch from one of her beautiful pages to make this one, unfortunately the light has caught on the photo when I took this, but I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've used Maja papers, some burlap my daughter sent me and all these goodies from
 The Ribbon Girl
22mm Edwina Cream Deep Scallop Lace, Bethany Guipure Lace, Hemp Twine, Darjeeling grey/blue Blossom and Mixed Dahlia Eastern Spice, The Blues Self Adhesive Flatback Pearls and Cheesecloth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I hope you like my scrapbook page as much as I enjoyed making it, I will be attempting to make at least one a month from here on :)

Take care, 
hugs

23 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

gorgeous Teresa x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

For mum all the best
you have a great mum
gorgeous card
hugs and say hi to mum
hugs Tamara

Wendy L said...

Teresa, it is gorgeous. I really do want to do some Scrapbooking, I have two gorgeous grand children now and I want to do one each for them as they grow up. I will go and look at this ladys blog now. xx Thanks xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page, i bet your mum will love it, such soft pretty colours xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous page lovely photo of your Mum xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful page Teresa, lovely way to cherish photos, Susan x

cheryl said...

Oh wow love this hun stunning page so beautiful hugs cheryl xx

tilly said...

a stunning page, love all the pretty details
Tilly

Mojca said...

oh waw love it Teresa, such lovely layout and gorgeous embellishment. hugs! Mojca

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Teresa.

This is a beautiful scrapbook page of your beautiful mum. The paper is gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful page Teresa..love all the details,gorgeous photo and papers..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So beautiful Teresa.

Hugs Riet.xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful page Teresa. Happy New Year to you and your family, hope it is a good one x Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Teresa, it's a beautiful scrapbook page, lovely photo of your mum with gorgeous papers to frame it, hugs Kate x

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very happy new year too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Teresa, such a beautiful photo of your mum and the detailing you have added is gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa, this is my second attempt at placing a comment so if they both appear my appologies....Totally stunning page its so nice to see something different and hopefully you will do more the photo of your mum is lovely alsot the papers are beautiful too xx

Anneke said...

hello Teresa.
the best wishes for a wonderful and creative new year and you made a beautiful layout in vintage style.
greetings from Ann

Bonnie Weiss said...

So very perfect Teresa. Every detail has been carefully thought through and placed so meticulously. It's absolutely refreshing to see such a lovely layout done the traditional way and not digital. BTW ... your Mum is a very pretty lady.

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful page Teresa.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful scrapbook page of your Mum...she has such a lovely smile...I miss mine so much...I promised her that I would put all of her photos in a scrapbook to pass on to the family...and I still have not done that...but you have inspired me to start this year...

Christina C. said...

Such a gorgeous scrapbook page featuring your Mum...soooo special!!!
The paper selection is perfect as well as all the stunning details.

Sarah - Crea S said...

It has become a beautiful page Teresa! And I get why you were inspired by Gabrielle ;)
It's really a lovely page and I'm looking forward to your next one :) Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/