27/08/2015

The chill of Winter is warmed by Friendship.....

Hello Crafter's
I'm here with a Christmas/Winter Tag to share with you today
I have made this one for the Noor! Design using some of their gorgeous products from the
 Noor! Design shop
I layered up these gorgeous Happy Holiday Pad papers and used the Kraft Leaves with my roses, 
layered the Winter Wishes Snowflakes on top with another rose.


Ive used this lovely Christmas/Winter sentiment 
'The chill of Winter is warmed by Friendship' 


If the products you want are not in stock they can still be purchased and Tracy will get them in stock for you.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:






6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love all the gorgeous details.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous as always Ginny x

Lau W said...

This is wonderful, so sweet !
xxx

Alison59 said...

WOW Teresa, all that on a tag - AMAZING :-)

Kat W said...

Sooooo pretty! Gorgeous colours and stunning details - I love it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant this is fab super perfect love and hugs Carole x